Saturday 16 January 2021

Same dress,different ways:)

Whatever you wear is how you present yourself to the world,especially today,when human contacts are so quick.Fashion is instant language.In today's article same dress,different ways I'm gonna show you how I wore one dress in two different functions using different ways.So without wasting any time lets get into my blog:)

Same dress,different ways:)

So I have my cousin's wedding in the month of April or may be May or more specifically ending of my 12th and beginning of my college life. My outfit for barat is a black shrara dress. With that I was wearing silver earings which was looking quite elegant.And that was the very first day of  my life when I did my makeup by my own and it was not that bad as I thought.I don't even knew how to apply eyeliner at that time and even today I can't do it perfectly... but one day i'll be a pro for sure😌.So now let me show you the picture of my whole look.


Same dress,different ways:)
Same dress,different ways:)
Please don't judge my pose and facial expressions..i was a little awkward in front of everyone😐.

Now i'll show you how i wore that exact same dress in my sister's roka but in a different way as according to my article Same dress,different ways:)


Same dess,different ways
Same dress,different ways:)

So in this picture I'm wearing the same dress but with a pink dupatta and a necklace which looks quite different from the above one.And also from the first picture to the picture now...I've become a less awkward and shy person😌 

No comments:

Post a Comment