Wednesday 16 December 2020

Simply slay

How to simply slay without putting extra efforts.

s Here are some simple tips and tricks to simply slay without wasting much time on deciding what to wear and what not..so without wasting any time lets get into my blog:)

Simply slay

 The first and most important thing is.. which every blogger/influencer say is to be comfortable whatever you wear and the same would I say...although i'm not a blogger😌.


simply slay
simply slay

Its covid time..the above picture is of..i guess 6-7 months old when covid is at its peak..and we can't even step out  from our gates..that time is the time when I was showing some of my........you can say modelling skills🙋lol jk.So what I was wearing is a simple white T-shirt inside a white shirt and to get a glowy look.. what usually girls use is a highlighter but guess what..to look glowy glowy or according to my article simply slay, I used ramdev's naryal oil not only on my cheeks but also used it as a lipgloss....wow how great I am,but if any girl in this world is reading my article..i have one piece of advice for you.. just try this technique it really works but only for one photoshoot:)

So that's all for this article..see you in the next✌

No comments: